The company is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices, or developments funded from Europe.
This accessibility statement applies to the https://www.campinghecho.com/en/ website excluding embedded content coming from other domains.
This website is Partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
Not accessible content
The content below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of conformity:
- There may be some images whose alternative is not implemented or is not correct – – Requirement 184.108.40.206.1 Non-textual content UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be page elements that are not operable by keyboard – Requirement number 220.127.116.11.1 Keyboard of UNE-EN 301549:2020
- The existing forms, do not warn of incorrect or unfilled fields – Requirement number 18.104.22.168 Identification of errors and Requirement number 22.214.171.124.3 Suggestions for errors of UNE-EN 301549:2020
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages
- Disproportionate load: Not applicable.
- Content does not fit inside the web page.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable law.
There may be PDF office files or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements.
There may be third-party content that is not developed in, or under the control of, this Unit, such as office automation files from different agencies that must be published on this site.
Comments and contact details
You can make communications about accessibility requirements [article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018] such as, for example:
- To report any possible non-compliance on the part of this website.
- Transmitting other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulate any other queries or suggestions for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website via the contact form or by telephone.
You can submit:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018
- A request for accessible information relating to:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4.
- Contents that are exempt from compliance with the accessibility requirements for imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified in order to establish that it is a reasonable and legitimate request